Floating Reservation Policy
- Saturdays and Sundays in July and August:
- Reservations Required to Guarantee Rental
- Credit Card is Required to Reserve
- 48 Hour + Cancellation = 100% Refund
- 24 Hour Cancellation = 50% Refund
- Less then 24 Hours = no Refund
Reservation Information / Regulations
- On weekends: We get very busy on the weekend, you should make reservations to ensure we have the equipment held for you and, even if we have equipment available for those without reservations, we do register / transport the people with reservations first.
- On weekends in JULY and AUGUST: What you have RESERVED IS WHAT YOU NEED TO PAY FOR (for instance: if you have 18 tubes reserved, and you do not make any changes, but you show up with only 16 people, you will need to pay for all 18 tubes). You have until 48 hours before the trip to make any changes, if you have any questions about this, please call for clarification.
- We depart at least every hour on the hour to take people upriver to start their trip - during the week, reservations not required, but if you know you are coming, it helps to let us know.
- Fishing boats are great - schedule now for the best catch!
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- We reserve the right to change our prices at anytime.
- Important note: Please understand that we are a family friendly vacation destination - we have zero tolerance for people that: drink in excess, use profanity, use violence, or otherwise break the law. If this rule is broken, we will call the Police and you will be arrested.